Sunday, August 24, 2008

Fay is done, gone the sun...

I just have to giggle.  I don't know what it is but EVERY time the forecasters predict a tropical storm or hurricane coming our way, Alan (my husband) gets sooo excited.  When it doesn't "manifest" like it is supposed to, he is completely disappointed.  Hence his facebook status this morning after waking up to partly cloudy skies when he was anticipating a deluge...."Why did Fay stand me up?" 

It is really quite sick.  But then again, a little humorous as I hear him talk with other maniacal men who feel the same way!  

Does it call to that need to be a chivalrous one?  I just don't know.

Things that make you say, "hhmmmmm"....

1 comment:

Mel said...

OK, we SO need to get together with you guys sometime. Lee and I are complete weather nerds. We have this love/hate thing going with all of these hurricanes that seem to have our area in their sites. Tell Alan he's definitely not alone in the post-forecast track change depression. (Hey! that gives a whole new meaning to a Tropical Depression, huh?..... I crack myself up!) OK, I'm going to have to blog about this right now.